Swollen Painful Ankles And Hives I Have Hives, Painful Joints, Swollen Hands And Feet? Help?!?

I have hives, painful joints, swollen hands and feet? Help?!? - swollen painful ankles and hives

I started with sticks for 5 days. Two days in my hands and my fingers and my feet a little Swol and wrists have become, began his knees, ankles and soles of the feet do hurt. I went to a local clinic (not health insurance) and said I had a virus and prescribed antibiotics. Since then, the stocks have declined, but the pain and swelling continued. It hurts to walk and rising from a seated position. I can hardly make a fist and driving is difficult. Note: I'm only 20 and I do not understand how arthritis pain.

I am very worried. I have no health insurance, so that they can not afford the expensive tests and doctor visits. I am afraid that something bad because I was bed for almost a week. I need help .... anyone I'm afraid. please?

4 comments:

Pop Star Diva said...

I had something like a month ago. It was something like the 5th Disease Search on Google and see if the symptoms are the same.

♥ nurse lady. said...

I would say it is time to go to the emergency room. If you are taking antibiotics and did not collapse, and that all the symptoms worsened, I would say that do not work antiobiotics and you need someone to test because something serious could be wrong. With his age and symptoms, which can cause a range of things and what does not truly get rid of him, until they discover what it is.

Bubbles said...

You can go an allergic reaction to something a doctor!

Doctor Acupressure said...

Mag Phos 6x ----- 4 tabs. TDS daily.
Mag Phos-200 ------ 4 cells td.s. one day per week.
U'll fine in one months time. Starting work with the first dose, trust or condition that affects the drug for u. ur ensure absolute reliability of 85% and 15% owned medical discharge.

All these salts are safe and biochemistry of secondary benefits. Swallow the medicine. The drug is dissolved or under the tongue. Do you drink anything 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after medication. You can drink water. Www.saioam.com With best wishes.

Post a Comment