What Credit Burea Does Gmac Use Old Collection Account?

Old Collection Account? - what credit burea does gmac use

I recently had a bill that attempted to deal with this company and also had a previous account of 2003/2004, I had forgotten. I received a letter in the mail that I asked about the debt, but debt is debt that I knew I was looking to solve.
I received a letter this debt in 2003 and claimed that he had to write 30 days time, or to contest the claim. The trick is that this collection agency bought the debt in 2004 and never reported to the Credit Burea. Later, perhaps now 5.1 / 2 years in the report to the Bureau. I read that the debt agencies to report and 180 days and 6 months from the date of the offender. That was in 2004 when it is correct.
I do not know what I do in this situation. The debt ratio, if reported correctly assigned ready in 2004 and the report date of 2009.
I do not know whether or not an agency report 5 years later.
I'm working on my credit card, and I would not want it to hurt me if it was reported 5 years later.
Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment