Debt Settlement Florida Can My Daughter Receive Child Support Through His Ssi Disability Checks? We Live In Florida.?

Can my daughter receive child support through his ssi disability checks? We live in Florida.? - debt settlement florida

My 3-year-old daughter lives with me at my parents, his father lives in his parents' house. We have been separated for 2 years. 2 years ago I was working at Honda as a mechanic, then turned into a serious motorcycle accident. It was a long and difficult the recovery has not worked since then sold all his tools, we can not switch back to Honda, watches our daughter while I am there to work day and night to go to college, my attempts to conceal $ the fact that the checks you receive SSI disability salary equiv-1600 Honda mnthly. The settlement ddnt get money. He said. He believes that dsn't owes me money, not even live of 20.00 with my parents and my daughter goes to kindergarten. I paid for medical care, clothing, food (if it is me), extracurricular activities, toys, etc. I even left ESC w EA process for the 1st Year of life of our daughter has been a stay at hm mother, and I gave all the tax $ to pay the bills. I have a large amount of debt, not wrkng, WNT ddnt ask $ hm en cumulative

6 comments:

mary h said...

No, SSI is not considered income by the courts. If not drink enough income to nothing. The only way the support would demonstrate that they can work and get a real income, either from HES already received SSI - IOF no way to pass through.
Even parents with disabilities are required to be paid the minimum amount to $ 50 per week, even if decided by a judge who has can not pay this amount at regular intervals, bacause of their income SSI are still required to submit documentation brought to trial, judges can be a to all rules that participate in the future may no longer, and if he can go back to work, and even if hes for a tax refund that you take and give you and maintenance.

Chunky Monkey said...

What a bad father.

Chunky Monkey said...

What a bad father.

Chunky Monkey said...

What a bad father.

tikitiki said...

Talk to someone from the enforcement of child support obligations. You can tell if you have received such an arrangement.

janjaley said...

Yes, just pay to get out of the SSI and you. It will be worth it for what it is.

Post a Comment