How To Take Off A Gait Head Health/migraine Question...?

Health/migraine question...? - how to take off a gait head

because I'm younger, I had this condition when angry, stressed, tired, or just random .... have this weakness in the legs. and then I could almost time when I feel this pressure in my head. It was the first day. Then next week I can do anything - my speech is choppy, it's out of my way, you can not write well, there is simply weakness, etc. This is happening increasingly often. I had an MRI a little and nothing. Any clues? Tell me migraines, but in reality? reallly? I have just a week's vacation every few months?

1 comments:

Cherokee Billie said...

This seems to concentrate in the area of the brain. I know you've had the MRI, but were assessed for Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, or fibromyalgia? otherwise I would suggest you ask to be tested for these conditions. I recommend a doctor of rheumatology.

Post a Comment