Sore Skin Symptoms Symptoms Of Sore Skin?

Symptoms of sore skin? - sore skin symptoms

Ok .. if it seem strange.
Random, and find not every time you that I am in places misleading. Not my bone and muscle pain .. It's like my skin.
He rubbed his neck was very painful. His back also. Then he put his forehead and right side of the forehead was rubbed bad .. But here, too .. It was like, the skin is sensitive.
Actually saw a few weeks ago .. I felt like this for a few days in a row .. and then I will not do for a while know that I did it again today. I am sure this is not something .. seriously, but I'm curious. Ideas?

1 comments:

golden sindy said...

Well, if the sensitivity / tenderness, as if to rub the fabric of the clothing, and there is a degree of sensitivity that seems ... then ... This compares with the tiles, but without the skin, always funny ... a kind of pre-zoster virus thing.

This is no cause for concern. It will happen.

Post a Comment