Flesh Colored Bumps My 13 Month Old Son Has Small, Flesh-colored Bumps On Legs, What Could This Be?

My 13 month old son has small, flesh-colored bumps on legs, what could this be? - flesh colored bumps

Do not develop my little flesh colored beads at the age of 13 months in the legs in the past week. He had the MMR and varicella vaccines against the days before 16th Nothing we can say that is a side effect of these vaccines. It seems embarrassed, but seem to have goose bumps every time. He had no fever, no abnormal nervousness, nothing. However, they are boring to me as her mother. Has anyone else experienced, and may be what?

2 comments:

chicagoa... said...

Sounds like an outbreak of something. I suggest you try the diaper ointment against something. If you are still a few days, I was told to take him to hospital.

lanagoge... said...

bring the child to doctors.

Post a Comment